Re: original or modified?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: original or modified?
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:02:56 -0500
You would like the Healey Club of Ottawa.  You are not required to own a
Healey, but it's kinda nice if you know what one is.  About half of the
members show up in other than Healeys.  ( Some because theirs is in 1000
pieces.  I'm there too now. )  When I showed up last summer with Miss
Marple, someone mentioned to me that it wasn't a Healey and yadda-yadda, and
it took me a while to remember that he was driving a Morgan.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite < in pieces >
'66 Midget CAN3 : ) < pop rivets and bondo ? >
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >
'73 Midget < 'totalled' and incomplete >