Re: 1500 Weber and Timing

To: wolfbj@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 Weber and Timing
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:20:38 EST
In a message dated 2/3/02 12:44:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wolfbj@prodigy.net writes:

> . My question - Is anyone running around with a1500 set at
> 22-25 BTDC?

Brent:

I am running a 1500 with Weber downdraft, but my timing is set about 8-10
BTDC ((I don't remember which right now--it has been a while since I have had
to set the timing) I know it is nowhere near that far advanced.  Looks like
it would run very hot at that setting to me.  But mine has been de-toxed if
that has any bearing on the timing.  Not sure about that.