I didn't install the Vicky Brit kit, but did fabricate my own
Pretty simple to do and I like the way it turned out
I dropped my front end 3/4 inch and shimmed the shocks to provide just over 1
degree of negative camber
to make your "kit"
1. Decide how much you want to lower it
2. remove one bolt from the coil spring pan
3. buy 8 pcs of grade 8 bolts and nuts from the local hardware store that are
"lowering amount" longer than stock
4. drill a hole thru a piece of 3/4 to 1 inch diameter aluminum to accept the
5. cut 8 pcs to desired length. I have access to a machine shop and all lengths
are within .010 inch total tolerance.
6. install. The Haynes manual for removing/replacing the coil spring covers how
to go about this
69 Sprite project/parts car?
/// unsubscribe/change address requests to email@example.com or try
/// Archives at http://www.team.net/archive/spridgets