Showing your age (No LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Showing your age (No LBC)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:26:33 -0500
How many do you remember?

06.  Home milk delivery in glass bottles, with Cardboard stoppers.

On the ranch, home milk delivery was in a bucket. In town, the milkman
brought it right into the kitchen and put it in the fridge.

11.  Telephone numbers with a word prefix ...   (Drexel-5505)

Our phone number had 4 numbers. our ring was 1 long & 1 short.

26.  The Fuller Brush man

I helped pay for school as a Fuller Brush Lady.

35.  35 cent-a-gallon gasoline

We had two 500 gallon tanks, but I vaguely remember it being less than a
quarter per gallon in town.

7.   Having a weapon in school meant being caught with a slingshot.

Every truck in the school parking lot had at least one rifle in the back
window.

51.   A foot of snow was a dream come true.

A foot of snow meant no electricity and someone had to dig out the
machine shed so the road could be plowed.

Am I now an official O.F.?

Kate