Frogeyed midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frogeyed midget
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:32:01 -1000
Hi gang. I've had a '60 BT7 for the last 20 years and am almost done(yeah
right) with the rehab. Last week I found a '60 sprite at a price I could not
refuse, needless to say I hauled it home without looking to deep. The next
day I find I might have found a diamond in the rough. Disc brakes in front,
a motor with a serial # 12CJ/Da/H37606 and a ribbed tranny. My first of many
questions is, assuming the carbs are stock what would their spec # be?
AUD404 or 549? I'm looking forward to restoring the car and hearing the
wisdom of the list.   Rog in Hawi