Re: NO LBC Computer Help

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC Computer Help
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:06:45 -0800
Biff,

Two scenarios.

Best/worst case. If something goes wrong and the drive will no longer start
up properly, a complete hard disk back will facilitate retoring it to
original state before you did the upgrade.

Next case. You should back up everything that you could not restore form
original disks, should disk become unusable or files become corrupted.
Restoring becomes more of a manual process.

Absolute minumum. Back up all documents you created that you can not
replace or do without.

Depending on your backup software, sometines you can choose a setting that
will do these different things for you automatically.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints