Re: Moving a Sprite, need advice

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moving a Sprite, need advice
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:52:11 -0500
When I moved from California to Michigan Allied Moving Co. loaded my Sprite
right in the moving van with my household goods.  They move cars this way
all the time.  The car was securely strapped down to D-rings in the floor of
the trailer and a rack was assembled over the car so that more stuff could
be loaded over the car.  The car made it to Michigan without a scratch.

How did we get it in there since it's under restoration and doesn't run?
Easy - I called a wrecker service and asked them to send out a flat bed
wrecker.  We loaded the car on the flat bed, backed the wrecker up to the
truck, and rolled the car into the trailer.  Got it out the same way.

Rick