Sportscar Warehouse

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sportscar Warehouse
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:07:27 -0800
Hi James,

I'm not sure if they same guy (Byron) still owns this place, but when I
lived in Ft. Worth, this is where I went to get stuff for my Sprite.  My
dad went there back in the 70's to get stuff for his Sprite, when
Byron's dad owned the place.  The reason I'm not sure if they same guy
owns it, is that they weren't into the restoration/selling back then.
He did do maintenance, and sold parts, and was a great guy to work with.
If anyone can add to this, I'd be interested to find out.  It's been
about five years since I've been there.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA