Engine considerations

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine considerations
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:52:04 -0500
List,
    After some thought and frustration I am considering an engine change
in a '69 Sprite Mark IV.  I would like some suggestions on engine swaps
that have been done with success.  I am not looking for anything huge, I
would like to make it fun, quick and something that is a relatively easy
conversion. Also in an engine conversion what are the biggest factors to
be considered?
    Roy Miller
    '69 Mark IV
    '59 Bugeye