Possible NC favor needed....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Possible NC favor needed....
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:19:51 -0500
All,

Depending on final price, I may purchase a pair of seats for my 300ZX from a
chap in Wilmington NC.  But he's in a community where parts cars aren't
permitted, hence he may have to get rid of the car before I can get down there
from NYC.  Is there anyone in the vicinity that would be willing to pick up and
store them for a few weeks for me?

On March 21st, my wife and I are driving down to Savannah for vacation, then
driving to Greeneville SC to visit relatives, then back to NYC on the 26th.  I
can pick them up on the return journey home (or I might be able to make a
special trip earlier, if I must).

Many thanks in advance....

Mike