yeah yeah yeah

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: yeah yeah yeah
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:11:03 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Youse Guys,

I know y'all have heard it before, but I really am gonna update the Thicko
website soon. It's been moved to a faster server, and ya no longer need to
put the www in front of thicko.com to get there.

I'm in the habit of only updating the site while recovering from
surgery...the 2 hernia operations I had in '96 & '97 provided the (hard)
down time necessary to actually accomplish something. Well, (the horror of
it all) considering that I'm about to be operated on by Thickos (Yikes!. )
next week, (and if I live) I may have time to get back to work on it. Next
Wed. I go under the knife for a long overdue rotator cuff repair, and the
surgery will be performed by Thicko Marv "Popye" Primack, with post surgery
physical therapy provided by the fruit of Marv's loins, Matt "er of fact"
Primack (yes, I know this is a lame knickname... I'm open to suggestions.
One time we called him Matt "Guitar" Primack... but I bekieve we actually
have to see him play on occasion to deserve that name...).

So, if you've gor any cool pics, stories to be told, ideas, or examples of
cool stuff you might like to see in the new and improved Thicko 2002 web
site, please forward them to me.

WST
Flounder