Re: Heated seats

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heated seats
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:17:13 -0800 (PST)
Jim,
I don't qualify as one of the lists "heavy weights" in
more ways than one. In my older age, my scrawny little
ass gets cold! In the old days I was so tough I'd eat
nails but now I prefer my nails with a little garlic
sauce, holindaise or the like, ya know what I mean?
The car is so torn up it may never run again, so I
might as well dream about the possibilities. Of course
cold hard cash will dictate my reality.
Cheers!
Larry Pitts