Re: Heated seats

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, FUZZY95687@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heated seats
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:36:17 EST
In a message dated 2/16/02 3:46:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> why anyone would want heated
> seats

If cold tail is a problem, what about cutting a piece of thin closed cell
foam and covering it (contact cementing)  with a piece cut out of a space
blanket before covering the seats with upholstery?  Seems like the closed
cell foam would capture body heat the way it does in camper's ground pads,
even on snow.    And the space blanket piece would act as a heat reflector.
Just a thought---I haven't tried it, and my tail is a hot one so I won't, but
it seems like it would work.

--David C.