SF Bay area parts free to a good home

To: morris@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Bay area parts free to a good home
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:09:27 -0800 (PST)
If you're not in the Bay Area, toss this unless you're planning
a trip here soon...

I'm consolidating storage lockers, and I have some odds and ends
that I really don't care to move again. They're mostly Morris Minor
bits or related to same. If you would like one of these bits, it's
yours if you come pick it up:

Smoothcase tranny, working when removed
Driveshaft front spline coupling
1275 rear engine plate
Front drums, backing plates, cylinders, shoes - left over from disk conversion
Spridget disk brake dust shields, cleaned and painted black (don't fit Morris)
One rebuilt caliper (don't remember if L or R)
Stock thickness head (core)
1275 timing cover (no vent), used gears
Minor rear lever shocks (working when removed, probably want rebuilding)

There may be some other stuff when I get to the bottom of the
various piles.