WAS Original Bugeye Parts - NOW Bugeye Mirror Glass

Subject: WAS Original Bugeye Parts - NOW Bugeye Mirror Glass
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:36:47 -0500
Cc: Spridgets Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I believe the "A" Mirror might be larger than the Bugeye mirror.

Since this topic was brought up, does anyone have a source for the thin mirror
stock that fits inside the Bugeye and Mk II mirrors? I think it's actually
something like 3/32" thick.

jjf

Geoff, I haven't forgotten about your request for pictures. The SBC outgoing
mail
servers were down in CT and I just got my o/g mail settings straightened out. A
mere 2.5 hours speaking with tech support. I'm glad they employ knowledgeable
technicians. NOT!