RE: Better brakes?

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: RE: Better brakes?
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:44:39 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob et al,

Please let me clearify what I mean by "cheap". I'm looking for an upgrade
from existing cars on the road (i.e. Mustang front discs, etc.). This would
allow me to get rotors at a better price than buying Wilwood or some other
specialty brake parts. This would also provide a readily available source of
parts.

My theory is and alway has been (ask Mike Graziano...I've said this to him
many times) Going is an option...stopping is a must!!

Dan