RE: Better brakes?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Better brakes?
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:25:39 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Chuck,

I'm actually redesigning lots of things on this car. This is a rotary
project that I have been working on for about a year now. As for the front
suspension, It will function very well under Solo II auto-x with the rotary
engine, upgraded lever arms, with 11.75" Wilwood rotors and Dynalite II
Calipers surrounded by 15x8 rims running 225 50 15 composition tires. As for
the rear, it's a narrowed RX-7 rear with 3.9 LSD diff. and disc brakes.

I've seen and I've been in other cars with this conversion. No bias
problems. I'm not saying that there couldn't be in the future BUT that is
the risk you take when you create a custom hot rod. :o))

Dan