Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Clutch Problem

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Clutch Problem
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
--- RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 08/04/2002 9:48:20 PM Mountain
> Daylight Time,
> w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

> > When you buy a can of Raid in Texas, does it come with
> a scope?

> It used to, but due to left wing liberal BS it now comes
> with a small gurney
> and eight tiny leg straps.
Sounds like with all that Texas keeps trying to do to hurt
Kalifornia,(ya know enron and all...) it's starting to
become just like us!  ;-0
first it was outlawing the open container when driving, gun
laws getting more stringent, and now this!  ;-0

y'all might as well give up and just accept you want to be
just like us!

Paul (tongue planted very firmly in cheek!)
(GO NINERS!) ......made that mistake in a bar in San
Antonio.......oops! they were beating the pants of the
cowboys...barely made it out with my hat!
http://health.yahoo.com