Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Clutch Problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Clutch Problem
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
--- RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> > ......made that mistake in a bar in San
> > Antonio.......oops! they were beating the pants of the
> > cowboys...barely made it out with my hat!
> >

> I'd be real careful how I touched any cowboy, especially
> on the pant.  Most
> of them don't go that way.  'Course if one you
> left-coasters had a perm and
> said "baaaaaaaaaaa".....well ya just never know.

Hey! it was my brother who had raised the sheep!(and was
living in San Antonionat the time...)  ;-) I raised the
fowl (chickens, peacocks, ducks, guinnea hens, etc..)

......man...it's not like I live in San francisco!  ;-0
Sorry Gerard!  ;-)

Hey! I wouldn't get near dem rednecks...!  ;-) got another
incident at the  New braunfels Wurstfest....was in line for
some beer, and a couple of drunk big fellas, turned, to me
and said menacingly  "....so....where ya from boy?
California?" They looked like they had just come in off the
ranch and the fact my hair was about two feet longer than
theirs musta reminded them of what daddy had said to do
with those damn hippies!  ;-0

I managed to talk myself out of that one somehow too...it
was an interesting week!  ;-)

Paul (w/o the poneytail nowadays for personal safety
reasons...and career-wise...but wait a moment...I'm unemployed...hmmmm!)
http://health.yahoo.com