machinist tools

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: machinist tools
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:48:05 -0500
Hey y'all,

Any ideas on a good source for machinist tools? I've got a nice Browne  &
Sharp Swiss made dial claiper, but am looking for some other stuff...mics,
inside mics, dial indicators with magnetic base, etc.

I don't want really sheap Buffalo Bob shit, as these "should" be precision
instruments, yet, I'm not a machinist (nor do I play one on TV), so I may
not need the quality (and price) that an everyday pro needs.

Any ideas where to look, or personal (knowledgable) experience?

WST