Pleasant drive this am

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pleasant drive this am
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:58:39 -0400
The sun was finally shining this morning and since I had to drive to
Nashville, Georgia for court, I took the midget.  What a great ride.  It was a
relatively cool morning and the car was fine other than it keeps stalling out
when I decelerate and let it into neutral (I'm certain its not the thrust
washers - I think it must be the carb or otherwise fuel related).  I guess I
never thought about all the air rushing around and affecting your hearing but
when I was in the courtroom, the bailiff called me down for talking too loudly
to the other lawyers.  I thought I was whispering.