Get Kids involved (major LBC)

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Get Kids involved (major LBC)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:17:18 -0400
 -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> [mailto:owner-spridgets@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Wm. Severin Thompson

> This is why it's so important to get your kids, your kid's kids, or the
> neighborhood kids interested in our sport. Take the time to show them how
> something's put together, or, let them help you take it apart. If
> you see a
> kid at the races, invite him to sit in your car.... give them a ride at
> lunchtime during track touring.>

Hey ALL,

I must agree!

Sooooo,  I'm considering running a kids LBC rally in addition to the Annual
Pa LBC Rally next year.  Contestants will be required to have a "Kid"
navigator, and the course will be set up so the "kids" can navigate.

I  need a show of hands, who's interested?  If you don't have a "kid" in
your life, bring your car and we'll supply a "kid" for you!!!

It'll be free just like the Annual PA LBC Rally!  The Kids Rally will not
replace the Annual PA Rally and will not be held the same weekend.

Kevin V.