Re: Get Kids involved (major LBC)

To: valntine@ptd.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Get Kids involved (major LBC)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 01:03:22 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/02 7:19:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
valntine@ptd.net writes:

> Sooooo,  I'm considering running a kids LBC rally in addition to the Annual
> Pa LBC Rally next year.  Contestants will be required to have a "Kid"
> navigator, and the course will be set up so the "kids" can navigate.
>
> I  need a show of hands, who's interested?  If you don't have a "kid" in
> your life, bring your car and we'll supply a "kid" for you!!!
>
> It'll be free just like the Annual PA LBC Rally!  The Kids Rally will not
> replace the Annual PA Rally and will not be held the same weekend.
>
> Kevin V.

You betchum Kevin!  The grandson and I had a blast at the PA LBC Ralley.  He
really enjoyed himself, and even though we didn't win anything, I think we
probably did as well as some of the other teams, considering neither of us
had done anything like it before.

The grandson is already making plans for next year, and I'll probalby have to
bring his sister somehow too!

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.