Free 948 and Trans San Diego Area.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 948 and Trans San Diego Area.
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 08:14:50 EDT
I am pulling a 948 and smoothcase out of a 62 Sprite this morning There is no
head and carbs but otherwise it is complete.Seems to be in OK shape from what
I can see.

I really have no room for this motor and trans so if anyone would like to
have it Please drop me an E mail.I have a truck if you dont and will even
deliver it if your in or very near town further away I would prefer you
picked it up.

If anyone wants it to I also have 2 or 3 sets of front drum brakes.Same again
just pick them up.

                                                         Brandon 619 284
4917. Or E mail me.