MGB sited coming back from Florida-anyones one here?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: MGB sited coming back from Florida-anyones one here?
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 04:37:33 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Listers,

While driving back from Florida yesterday, right
before I left Pensecola and was about to get on
the long bridge leaving Pensecola heading West on
I-10,I pulled up right beside a man driving a truck
(like a u haul)carrying an MGB on it that was for
sale.

Does this car belong to any lister on here? Also, the
asking price was $3,500.00 listed on
the window. I was taking pictures of the car and
also tryig to get the information off the window
so I would have it once I get my film developed.

Nice car, couldnt see too much of it, was trying
to drive and take pictures of it at the same time
and was slowing down other traffic to do this..

If you know who it belongs to, or if it is a listers
on here would you let me know off list plz?

Thanks in Advance,
Bree
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com