Re: Mirrors

Subject: Re: Mirrors
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:13:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Seems to me the mirrors are useless on the 948 Bugeye, every other car
on the road is ahead of me, especially going up hills. Good thing they
all have mirrors so they can see the smiles on our faces as we drive.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm