Re: Previous Post(s) -0700

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Previous Post(s) -0700
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: froggi60@hotmail.com (WFO Herb), spridgets@autox.team.net
Ya' know, jf-

I could not agree more..."he went out of the way to insult me early on
and we've
been friends ever since"! (Of course I
was never not his friend, anyway).

I mean, at first I thought the guy was
"damaged" but as time went on, I just
sort of became used to him! Now I am
buying a magnetic oil filters from the
guy!

Ed's just got to tone it down a bit, that's
all. List members are fellow Spridget buffs
and this is what we have in common. I mean, I got a bet with Gerard that
original
Cooper "S" 1275's came with 1.48 intake
valves. He states "wrongo Big Boob" and
I state "wrongo, Pixelpuss" but I'll bet he's
right (and I'll have to send him a check for
a 6 pack!) but so what. I learn something
and it's all friendly, anyway. I mean he can't take a shot at me and I
can't take
a shot at him in terms of a good faith
disagreement? C'MON!!

Ed should be given another chance. I said
as much at the beginning of the summer
and I say so, yet again, while respecting
the right of others to think and state
differently. Ed make a mistake. OK, fine,
he got suspended accordingly. But this
isn't murder or rape, guys!

If Ed comes back, he can just as easily
"be gone" again if he "oversteps", so why
not give the guy another chance? What's
there to lose? Mark can take him back off
just as easily as he can put him back on.

I mean if I am going to hold your errors
against you and you are going to hold my
errors against me......well, we might just
as well all pack up and forget about it.

People are people...people make mistakes. But this isn't like forgetting
extend the landing gear, folks! :)

Ed screwed up and has served time, I say "done" and give the guy another
shot.

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)