Re: Previous Post(s)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Previous Post(s)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:01:56 -0400
Cc: <mjb@autox.team.net>
I have no problem with him being forbidden from the list.

But you can't even mention his name? or his website?

And it's the letter, not the spirit, of the law that's being enforced.
Everyone knows who "Eduardo" and "he who can't be mentioned" is, and what to
do with "jsutbrits".

Mark, I ask you to relax your rules a bit, and at least let us talk about
him, while realizing that you can do whatever you want.

<dnw>

'72 Midget
'98 Safari
'02 9-5 Wagon