Re: Previous Post(s) of Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:01:56 -0400

To: david@vermonthardwoods.com (David N Waldmann)
Subject: Re: Previous Post(s) of Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:01:56 -0400
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:21:22 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridget List), mjb@autox.team.net
Absolutely, David-

When Mark asks for money to keep his
costs down or reasonable, I'm there.

As long as I got it coming in and choose
to participate, this is my way of showing
respect and appreciation for the guy doing
the work in providing enjoyment for me
and others. And yes, I respect his right
to run it his way. He's a decent guy who
doesn't appreciate serious personal attacks on others using swearing and
whatnot to boot. And I agree with him.

You want to get into this sort of behaviour,
you take it off-list. It's the right thing to do.

But, I think the "unmentionable one" has
learned his lesson and can change for the
better! As I said, it's just as easy to take
him back off as put him back on. Of course, I do not know how many times
this has happened, either. For sure it can
not go on indefinitely....there's gotta be
a "change" and there's gotta be "progress", after all. If not, then it's
not
fair to Mark and that's not right, either.

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)