RE: Previous Post(s)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Previous Post(s)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:21:23 -0500 namics.com>
Cc: <mjb@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g7KDLUl08001
Just a stupid question, Herb mentions a website
in his original post.  Could it be that the
website address is an attachment and subsequently
is not posted?  It could just be an honest
mistake.  I know that if I forward something,
my email will often try to make it an attachment
instead of plain text......

-Rob
'59 Sprite