Re: Intro and Request

To: livinginthepast@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intro and Request
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:33:15 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/02 11:39:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
livinginthepast@mindspring.com writes:

> A bumber, Ok. Someone cut holes for speakers, that's fine,
> too - just no major modifications that will take major reworking to
> correct.

So a custom cowl, rear end, and a Model a grill shell are pretty much out,
huh?  Welcome to the list!  AOL keywords to respond to are: guns, cats, dogs,
countries east of Hawaii, rock and roll, and fellows of questionable
diplomacy named Ed and Mark....respond at your leisure!

Again welcome.  I'm sure we can find someone in your area to help with the MC
and the Spridget search.  You might also want to sign onto
midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com as it is a similar list with a few different
members.

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.