Re: Radiator Yet Again

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Radiator Yet Again
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:45:27 -0700
Brad,

I have run a 1275 with a downfolow for many years in my original BUgeye and
am running the same engine currently in my vintage racer, also with a
downflow. It is a recored 3 row though. Never had heat problems with either
radiator. I usually find that these oid Spridgets have really  dirty/oily
innards and need a good flushing. You might consider doing that if you
continue to have problems. BTW, On a really hot day, the engine will run
hotter at over 65 MPH than below, even with a 5 speed.

Gerard