Re: "A Taste of Britain" Car Show & Polo Match 2002

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: "A Taste of Britain" Car Show & Polo Match 2002
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:01:34 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeppers I missed it. Bummer, was a beeeyoutifull day too. We had family
coming for dinner and I had forgotten the show started at Noon. I had
to be home around 2 ish and it is an hour and a half drive. So I get
there at 12 and have to leave around 1 or earlier?? Not worth the
nearly 3 hours on the road for less than an hour, probably before most
folks showed up anyway ;-(

Oh well glad everyone else had a good time.

Looks like a lot more Spridgets than are usually there too.

Bummer!!!

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.