Re: rear shock mount

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: rear shock mount
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:30:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
First to the subject..... thin wall socket.
Second.... so I pull up to Airborne in Gift Sprite to pick up some freight,
and there's a Dell guy unloading Dell boxes from the back of a really ugly
Honda... looks like a downsized Aztec.... the car, not the guy... (he was
more Neanderthal) He looks at the Sprite and says.. "Small car. What's your
mileage like?"  WTF!  So I said, "I dunno... probably 30ish if I don't
really drive it.... so, less than that. I get a lot of smiles, though"
         How can someone look at a Sprite and ask about mileage?!?
         I think the Honda was an INCITE or INSIGHT.... I don't care.
Peter C    oh, and I now have 2 more Sprites thanks to WST.  It's starting
again. There WAS a time I had none...... it's baaaack...
         =======