Re: NLBC - was Tire info, now Sugar Daddies Aug 2002 22:04:22 -0400

To: spritenut@Exit109.com (Frank Clarici)
Subject: Re: NLBC - was Tire info, now Sugar Daddies Aug 2002 22:04:22 -0400
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:08:46 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey---Frankenman...speak for yourself!

You remember the term "goin' Dutch"?
'course you do. Most guys didn't really
believe in it when I grew up but then,
I was never one to go along with the
majority. I was hanging around a local
seaplane base getting stick-time in J-3
Cubs when most guys were getting to know girls. I got interested at a
very early
age and was sorta adventurous in this
respect.....musta been hormones!! :)

I got to know them early in life.....like
by the time I was 11 I knew everything
I needed to know in this respect, thanks
to a cute little 10 year old by the name
of Terry I used to play hide and seek with.

We usually didn't get found but when we
did, they usually had a difficult time telling
(and tearing) us apart....mainly because we were sort of together. No,
we weren't
"doing it" but....everything but.

Geeze, she was such a great education
when it came to knowing the "natural girl" before both she and I became,
uuuuuh, "properly socialized" by our respective
parents. ("That's "bad".....my inner thoughts...."no it ain't, it's
good...matter of
fact...it's great"!!). So, I sorta knew the
"dating game" and "paying for it" were for
guys who thought they had to 'cause that's
what they were taught by well intentioned
others.

Sure, I paid for for movies and dinner, etc,
but so did they. The only problem I ever had with girls were with those
who placed
themselves on a pedastal or those who
wished "equality" without "equal responsbility". Neither is worth
getting to "know better" and thankfully, these do not
abound today to the extent they did yesterday (O, thank you, God!).

Married? No less than three ex-wives my
good man, and proud of it!! I have been
single now for 15 years. Life is "smooth"
without emotional "thunderstorms.....I like
it this way.....BTDT!! I'm growing old
"gracefully" and don't look a day over
50 and still have most of my hair! And yeah, I still like girls.

Now....if I could just find a 25 year old
with the spiritual and emotional maturity
of a "life experienced" 45 year old, I'd
have the perfect female.

Ya' know what....I think I'm SOL in this
respect!! :) Aw, too bad....guess I'll just
have to get along staying single. Poor me!

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)