sprite a arms update

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: sprite a arms update
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:42:56 EST
<PRE>well a larger hammer and more patience drifted out the tapered plug, but
the
fulcrum and kingpin and still inseperable.  i think both a arms might be junk
anyway. without a micrometer handy. if i can move the kingpin laterally,
rocking the fulcrum in the threaded areas? is that indicative of an ovaled
arm? I think i shall be putting 2 new ones on my list for santa. i have good?
drum arms, but hate to tear them apart for 200 bucks worth of savings.
Thanks-Josh