[no subject]

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 06:14:00 -0600
> On the other hand, my buddy's next car
> will definitely be a hybrid. And considering
> your lengthy daily commute, I'd certainly
> be leaning that way as well, seriously.

<rant>
Why do they insist on making those hybrids uglier than sin? Are they
deliberately trying to scuttle the project? Are they doing the american
trick of saying "you insisted you wanted it so I made it, but you aren't
going to like it"? Car companies that have repeatedly shown us that they can
design good-looking FUNctional.cars seem to delegate the design of hybrids
to some highschool kid on drugs. What gives? When are they going to build
some character into one of these so that people want to buy it? Oh, I get
it, they don't want them to succeed. Thanks
</rant>
Thanks, folks, I have been needing to get that off of my chest!
David Lieb
How about an rwa hybrid<G>