LBC package for sale FILETIME=[F4FBDDB0:01C2865E]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: LBC package for sale FILETIME=[F4FBDDB0:01C2865E]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 07:14:37 -0600
The new HR director of our company and I were talking yesterday evening.
It seems he also was into Midgets. He has a 72 that he used to race, a
76, and a 78 shell that was bound for becoming a rotary powered race
car. All cars are presently in storage about 10 miles from me. He says
that the 72 & 76 are both in restored condition, but the 78 is not. The
cars have been in storage for around 10 years, and he has lost interest
in doing anything further with them. He tells me that the first $5000
gets them all, plus all parts. The 72 is a wire wheel car that has the
Miniator Knock Offs (I wonder if he means Minator) on it. If there is
any genuine interest, I can see if I can get some photos for the group.
I now have my own personal digital camera (birthday gift) so posting
photos will be easy, provided the cars are not buried to deep in the
storage facility. The 72 was raced SCCA Vintage in about 84 or 85, the
owners name is Don Westman. Just in case anyone would know him and his
car from that era. There are far to many cars in this county for just
one Spridget collector!!!

Brad