Re: Wheel Studs

To: <Bmidget1@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Studs
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 05:29:35 -0500
unfortunatly to many removal and replacment cycles of the lug nuts and
excessive torque.  i'd reccomend replacement of al lthe studs if you have
experienced that rate of failure.  so far you have been lucky!  imagine
loosing a wheel at speed.  i betcha i know whatcher dooin real soon!  :)

chuck.
why are all my clothes so darn loose?