Boneyard Runs!!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boneyard Runs!!!
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 00:12:05 -0500
I finally got finished with my kitchen project... Then I got to put new brakes
on my daughter's car. After which I spent a little quality time in the garage
with the 76. It actually runs! It even shows good oil pressure (65 - 70 lbs at
cold - don't know about hot). Sounds good! One of the little surprises from
this car is an electric fuel pump. I need a low pressure pump for the Weber on
my Bugeye. The SW is way too much for it!

Hopefully, I'll be able to spend some time tearing it down tomorrow. Old
Boneyard is slated to get parted out as soon as I can find the time to rip it
apart.

I got a new top from the A. A. Best Co. off of eBay for $145 (plus $15 for
shipping and handling). I'll let you know how that turns out...

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Seeing the future and the future is now!)