Re: Boneyard Runs!!!

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Boneyard Runs!!!
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:03:57 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
--- "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net> wrote:
> I finally got finished with my kitchen project...
> I got a new top from the A. A. Best Co. ...

Hi Kent,
I also just got a top from A.A. Best and have never
installed one before but it's going ok so far on my
'69 Midget. I placed what was left of the old top over
the new and aligned the Tenax sockets pretty well.
With a heat lamp and hair dryer I've got the base
stretched and attached. I'm getting ready to attach
the front end next. Do you have any suggestions or
hints to ease the process?

Thnks in advance, Jack