RE: LBC webpage

To: "Martin Cooper" <cooper6@swbell.net>
Subject: RE: LBC webpage
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:15:51 -0800
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Martin and list,

This is the third request I received about the air box today- I'll take
close-up photos and post something on my site... I'll send a message to the
list when it's done.

By the way, that air box is very efficient- I raced on days when the
temperature was from the high 90s to over 100 F, and never had a problem
with overheating.

Jacques LC
1959 AH Sprite vintage race car