RE: Website

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Website
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:09:09 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert wrote:
"Beautiful dogs, Jac! Would like to see
more of you guys as well, besides just
your legs!! :) "

Spridgeteers,

Sorry, but the dog pictures have been taken by professional photographers-
and they always cut off the tops of humans in their photos, as you are
supposed to look only at the dogs!

I'll make sure I do not do the same to spridgeteers who send me a picture of
themselves by their cars 8-)

Thanks to all who already gave me feedback regarding my web site. I will
make some modifications to the photo format today following some suggestions
(thanks, Gerard)...

Hope the weather is good where you live (here, it has been raining for two
days) and that you can go spridgeteering this Sunday!

Jacques LC in San Diego County