Re: Very Little LBC but good things happen

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Very Little LBC but good things happen
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:07:05 EST
In a message dated 11/13/02 2:01:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:
> Drove the Midget to the MRI place today to get my
> knee done. It gets a little harder to get in and out of it when your knee
> doesn't function properly. I see the surgeon on the 23rd so he can read the
> pics and decide what to do... I'm betting on at least three weeks off work
> and
> some painfull rehab!

Kent:

Good luck on the knee.  Seems like lots of things get harder to accomplish as
we get a bit older.   Crawling under the car and getting into some of the
twisted positions we have to assume working on these cars seems to take an
extra grunt or two.  Hope the surgery and recovery goes well for you.

--David C.