Very Little LBC but good things happen

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Very Little LBC but good things happen
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 01:58:44 -0500
I finally finished up the kitchen project this past weekend. It started with a
new laminate floor and then new cabinets and counter! Got a hellava deal at
Home Depot on the cabinets... They wanted to move two displays quickly so they
marked them down. The one that I bought was dropped from $1759 to $400. I
think it turned out pretty good for an amateur. I posted some shots if you are
interested.

http://pages.prodigy.net/bushwacker4/KitchenA.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/bushwacker4/KitchenB.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/bushwacker4/KitchenC.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/bushwacker4/KitchenD.jpg

In fact, I kinda think that my wife would be really understanding if I
happened to bring home another spridget (or two).

Then my digital camera came back today. I had to send it to NJ to visit Frank
and those guys. (Actually, for warranty work.) Man, I really missed it too.
Now I can start eBaying old "Boneyard".

Here's the good LBC part: Drove the Midget to the MRI place today to get my
knee done. It gets a little harder to get in and out of it when your knee
doesn't function properly. I see the surgeon on the 23rd so he can read the
pics and decide what to do... I'm betting on at least three weeks off work and
some painfull rehab!

I've put almost a thousand miles on "Drippy" since September. Still leaks a
lot but runs pretty good! After Boneyard vacates the garage, I'll get Drippy
in and have a look-see at all the leaks. I'm thinking of rebuilding my spare
pre-smog 1275 and replacing the 1500 with it. Sure would make for a decent
daily driver me thinks!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Seeing the future and the future is now!)