Paint Library

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint Library
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 07:43:55 -0600
I just got an email this morning that my filters dumped into my junkmail
folder. Since it did sound interesting, I decided to check it out before
deleting it. Turns out it was advertising a new website at
http://www.autocolorlibrary.com that is in the process of trying to make
available old car colors clear back to the 20s. To quote part of their
blurb:
Welcome to the AutoColorLibrary - the most complete source of automotive
color standards available online today. NOTE: Because monitors vary, we
suggest that the color chips that you see on your screen be used as a
reference only. If your model and year is not shown, don't give up, we may
still have it. We are adding listings daily. You can click HERE to e-mail us
your specific request.
It might be worth checking out, although they haven't listed the blaze for
my 1974 yet.
David Lieb