Re: Paint Library -still trying to updat/complete

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Library -still trying to updat/complete
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:15:36 -0500
This site has been around for close to a year now.
They are actively sending out emails trying to get people to
look at the colors and help them update ALL their colors.
If you really look through the site, you'll see many, many
color listings are still in complete and or simple (bad) copies
of what's already out there.  At least that was the consensus
of the site the first time this went around about 6 months ago.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com