Re: Radiator Choses

To: bigfigg@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator Choses
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:45:59 EST
In a message dated 11/23/02 8:09:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bigfigg@earthlink.net writes:

> Mini radiator into a spridget:  I was curious as to the dimensions of
> a mini radiator as compared to a spridget down-flow.  There are
> several comp. or S type radiators available  and wondered if the swap
> was feasible?  From pictures it looks as if this swap is a
> possiblitiy.

Say roughly, 16" tall (bottom to top of radiator cap), 11" wide, and 2"
thick.  Now the 4-core will be a little thicker, the super cool two core a
little thinner.  But then why aren't you looking at the speciality stuff for
the Spridget such as the trick Aluminium stuff designed for the application.
The other why would be are you experiencing an overheating problem?
John