Re: Radiator Choses

To: Spike <bigfigg@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Choses
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:34:06 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Spike wrote:

> Acually I'm looking at all my options, I'm close to finishing my 73
> rwa with a monza bonnet and looking at several ways to keep it cool
> including Franks use of a Chey Metro rad.

Update on the Metro radiator....
Get one from an automatic Geo Metro, all years look to be the same.
The standard trans rad is taller and will not fit in a Spridget.
To date, it has worked perfectly. No does anybody know if I can use the
trans coller part of this rad as an oil cooler?
And yes, it does fit a square body Spridget.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ