Re: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:17:46 -0600
> In other words, GET LOST!
>
> Norm Sippel
> '59 Turner

Norm,
Whoever YOU are, since I have yet to see any helpful posts above your
signature on this list, take your own advice. As someone put it very
succinctly once, "I may not agree with him, but I will defend with my life
his right to say it." Why the heck are you trying to curtail our freedom of
speech? Yes we love Spridgets. No, I wouldn't recognize a '59 Turner if it
ran me over. Yes, we have other interests besides Spridgets. Some of us even
think we have well-rounded lives with many facets that don't happen to
involve our cars. This list happens to be populated by a whole group of
friends. Jacques' recently-acquired Lotus has nothing to do with this list,
yet I am glad that he showed us pictures of it and I am seriously jealous of
him (but if he brings it over and gives me a ride in it, all will be
forgiven). We happen to talk about cats (not necessarily Jags) and
vegetarianism. We misspell things and kid each other. If you never post here
again, no one will notice. If some of us who have participated in this
thread that has offended you so much were to "get lost", they would be
missed. As far as I can see, this is our forum and you are the trespasser
here. If you do not like our discussions, don't listen. Especially if you
don't even own a Spridget.
David Lieb
1972 Ebay Midget
1973 Project Midget